VALUENEX is a big data analytics platform and consulting services company, powered by proprietary algorithms, machine intelligence, and teams of data scientists and expert analysts. Founded as a startup in 2006 and listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2018, the company provides solutions for Corporate/R&D strategy development, IP monetization and evaluation, financial investment analyses and leveraging, and technology convergence mapping.
Working with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, VALUENEX’s panoramic analytics software and expert consulting has led to breakthroughs in text analytics and predictive modeling, and has grown on the global stage to include 43% of Japanese Fortune Global 500 as clients, as well as major corporate partners such as Panasonic Solution Technologies and Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley. Through advanced capabilities in strategy development, white space extraction, pan-industry or technology specific trend mapping, and comprehensive M&A analyses, VALUENEX continues to hold a top position in the field.
VALUENEX is looking for new talent: look through career openings to see if there is something right for you.
+ Technical Sales Manager [Posted October 1st, 2019]
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager with 2+ years of experience in sales, technical marketing and business development. You will establish new partnerships and increase sales by presenting our company and VALUENEX’s products and service to potential customers and partners. You are responsible to build our revenues by taking our services to market and demonstrating the value of VALUENEX’s big data analytics and visualization platform, as well as our expert consulting services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to broaden VALUENEX’s market reach
- Explain and sell VALUENEX’s big data analytics platform and consulting service in compelling presentations and customer pitches
- Organize and make use cases for marketing
- Support a highly technical product & act as key representative and relationship manager, liaising regularly with engineers
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and assess potential business relationships
- Connect new customers and partners to VALUENEX’s partnerships and business development team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Top-notch technical communication and demonstration skills
- High intellect combining razor-sharp communication skills and quick adaptability to build outstanding client relationships
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex technology and explain it in a simple and compelling customer pitch
- Proficiency in active listening and questioning combined with high empathy to understand customer needs and goals
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Flexibility and capability to work fast under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage tasks as an individual and with a team in a multi-national business environment
- Engineering and/or Business degree
- Experience in consulting, strategy, analytics or financial industry is highly preferred
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.